This 14 piece Men's HIGH END set of Miura CB-302 irons and Callaway Paradym woods with Fujikura Ventus Velocore Red shafts are the Rolls Royce of golf clubs. These are the best hand made golf clubs, period. Hawaii Golf Club Rentals is excited to have an exclusive opportunity to rent these clubs to the public. These are a once in a lifetime experience to play hand made perfection from Shinei Miura.
This Regular Set of clubs is recommended for handicaps of 10-20
Miura CB-302 Set Includes:
- Miura CB-302 4-GW Irons Regular Flex (Nippon 105 gram Steel Shaft)
- Miura CB-302 56' 60' Regular Flex (Nippon 105gram Shaft)
- Callaway Paradym Driver Regular Flex (Fujikura Velocore Red Shaft)
- Callaway Paradym 3 Wood Regular Flex (Fujikura Velocore Red Shaft)
- Callaway Paradym Hybrid Regular Flex (Fujikura Ventus Shaft)
- Miura Genuine Leather Golf Bag
- *ALSO INCLUDES A CUSTOM PUTTER OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR NUMEROUS TOP END PUTTERS. (Scotty Cameron, L.A. Golf, TaylorMade Spider, Ping, Odyssey, Titleist, Yes, Heavy Putter, TaylorMade, Seemore, etc)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Miura Craftsman at their Finest
The CB-302 is a testament to the skills of the Miura Craftsmen. This iron promised to be a visually stunning iron during the original design stages, but the final product was able to transcend the Miura forging process. Producing an iron that looks this good challenged the limits of our forging process, specifically how it relates to the use of soft carbon steel. Highlighted by the shape of the cavity, the CB 302 features optimized weight distribution and is unique to each irons’ loft.
A wider sole means the golfer will be able to deliver the club head to impact and be rewarded with optimized forgiveness. The importance of the precise amount of camber on the sole combined with leading and trailing edge relief. The result is a club head that will deliver consistent performance regardless of a golfer’s swing path
Variable Depth Cavity
The CB-302 design focuses the impact power at the apex of the V-cut. Allowing for effective distribution of weight between the heel and toe, while delivering a penetrating ball flight with maximum forgiveness.
In designing the CB-302, no area of the clubhead was neglected. The design subtleties are most noticeable in the heel, where the hosel and clubhead meet. Possessing moderate offset, the CB 302’s strong and confident inducing shape will soon become hallmarks of this new iron.