This New 2023 14 piece Men's Srixon ZX4 MKII set (Regular Flex) will save you money and strokes off your game! Book your golf club rentals today at Hawaiigolfclubrentals.com (Recommended for mid handicapped golfers)
Srixon ZX4 MKII Set Includes:
- Srixon ZX4 MKII 4-PW Irons Regular Flex (Steel Shaft)
- Srixon ZX5 MKII Driver Regular Flex (Graphite Shaft)
- Srixon ZX MKII 3 Wood Regular Flex (Graphite Shaft)
- Srixon ZX MKII Hybrid Regular Flex (Graphite Shaft)
- Srixon Golfbag
- Includes Three Cleveland wedges - 52"56', 60'
- *ALSO INCLUDES A CUSTOM PUTTER OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR NUMEROUS TOP END PUTTERS. (Scotty Cameron, TaylorMade Spider, Callaway, Ping, Odyssey, Titleist, Yes, Heavy Putter, TaylorMade, Seemore, etc)
ZX4 Mk II Irons present game improvement forgiveness for mid- to high- handicap players. Behind the Irons' sleek address looks and premium forged feel is maximum forgiveness plus powerful distance. And it's all thanks to a hollow head design with extra-strong lofts. Featuring a narrow topline, moderate sole width, our longest blade length, and our highest offset.
MainFrame is a variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities carefully milled into the backside of ZX4 Mk II, ZX5 Mk II, and ZX Mk II Utility Iron faces that maximizes flex at impact. MainFrame not only boosts COR, it also repositions mass away from the face and into the toe and sole for a lower Center of Gravity. This creates more than just faster ball speed, but also more consistency and forgiveness, enhancing all aspects of your Iron play, shot for shot
TOUR V.T. SOLE
Our dynamic Tour V.T. Sole helps maintain clubhead speed through impact for clean strikes across fairway, rough and sand—even if you contact the turf slightly behind the ball. A higher bounce on the leading edge prevents digging; then, a lower bounce on the trailing edge curves away from the turf, so you can still manipulate face angle for maximum workability.
The 4i–7i feature wide grooves, ideal for longer shots in all conditions. The 8i–AW have deeper, closer set grooves which cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove, on every loft, enhances friction in all conditions.