This 14 piece Men's Callaway Rogue Premium set (Regular Flex) will save you money and strokes off your game! Book your golf club rentals today at Hawaiigolfclubrentals.com (Recommended for mid to high handicapped golfers)
Callaway Rogue Set Includes:
- Callaway Rogue Irons 4-PW Regular Flex (Steel Shaft)
- Callaway Rogue Driver Regular Flex (Graphite Shaft)
- Callaway Rogue 3 Wood Regular Flex (Graphite Shaft)
- Callaway Rogue 5 Wood Regular Flex (Graphite Shaft)
- Callaway Rogue Hybrid (Graphite Shaft)
- CALLAWAY GOLF BAG
- Includes two additional Callaway Wedges 52' AND 56'
- *ALSO INCLUDES A CUSTOM PUTTER OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR NUMEROUS TOP END PUTTERS. (Scotty Cameron, TaylorMade Spider, Callaway, Ping, Odyssey, Titleist, Yes, Heavy Putter, TaylorMade, Seemore, etc)
Golf Digest 2018 Hot List Gold Medal Winner! Rogue Irons are the best combination of distance, accuracy and playability ever in a Callaway iron with our 360 Face Cup and VFT, multi-material construction, and Urethane Microspheres.
- New urethane microspheres are applied to the club face to improve sound and feel without losing ball speed or COR (energy transfer at impact).
- Tungsten weighting precisely positions the center of gravity in each club so every iron has the best launch and control possible.
- Rogue irons are a game improvement set, designed to help all golfers with a combination for speed, distance, and forgiveness.
- 360 Face Cup with Variable Face Thickness technology expands the portion of the club face that creates fast ball speed while creating a shallow, flexible rim to boost speed on impact
- Urethane microspheres provide the sound and feel of urethane without lowering COR or ball speed
- Tungsten weighting precisely positions the center of gravity in each iron for optimal launch and control in every individual club
- Rogue performance package features a substantial head size with medium topline and sole width and progressive offset
- Callaway's renowned 360 Face Cup technology uses a shallow, flexible rim around the face that flexes and releases when the ball is struck to boost ball speed. Variable Face Thickness uses thicker and thinner sections to protect that ball speed even on off-center hits. Together, they expand the portion of the face that delivers fast speed.
- With the fast ball speed and increased distance of a thin, flexible face, sometimes you lose sound and feel to extra vibration. Urethane helps dampen the vibration but can reduce COR and ball speed. Callaway uses elastic-urethane microspheres to improve sound and feel without losing distance benefits.
- Tungsten is twice as heavy as steel, allowing Callaway to use significant weight in a small space to precisely place the center of gravity in each iron. This provides optimal launch and control specific to each individual loft.
- The Rogue irons are long, accurate, and easy to hit. They feature a substantial head size, medium topline and sole width, and progressive offset for confidence at address.
- MENS PREMIUM
- REGULAR FLEX
- FORGED CLUB
- RIGHT HANDED